Supporting FareShare South West
Join us in the fight against food poverty.
It is estimated that 4 million people in the UK cannot afford a healthy diet, with 1 in 7 people over 65 at serious risk of malnourishment.
We are extremely grateful for the support we have received from Individuals, Companies and Charitable Trusts and Foundations. This support is essential for keeping our services going, and vital for developing new and innovative work helping us to tackle food poverty and food waste.
If you are interested in what we do and would like to make a donation and/or would like to visit us to see our work in the flesh please contact Jacqui Reeves, Project Director on 0117 9542220.
For their generous support, FareShare South West would like to thank all our supporters and in particular:
- apetito Staff Foundation
- Ashworth Charitable Trust
- Bernays Charitable Trust
- Bray Leino
- Bristol Bridge Rotary Club
- Burges Salmon Charitable Trust
- Burton Sweet, Chartered Accountants
- Cory Environmental
- Coutts Ltd
- E & HN Boyd & JE Morland Charitable Trust
- HBOS Foundation
- Osborne Clarke
- Paradigm Norton Trust
- The Nani Huyu Charitable Trust
- The Pontin Charitable Trust
- The Richard Davies Charitable Foundation
- The Sobell Charitable Trust
- University of Bristol RAG
- Simply Health
- Shambala Festival
- The Thali Cafe
- Tridos Bank